Together, we are a force for good.
As part of our commitment to using business as a force for good, we are held accountable and focused on:
How You Can Make a Difference
- Vote Every Day. When we each make small changes in our daily lives, our efforts add up to a much larger cumulative action. You can vote every day for companies you believe in. Take this short quiz to find B Corps you can incorporate into your current daily routine.
- Build a Better Business. Look into getting your business certified, or encourage your employer to do so.
- Be Part of the B Economy. Learn about the global movement where businesses compete to be best FOR the world, the people living in it, and the natural environment on which our quality of life depends.
The B Corp™ certification is a high achievement for Burnam | Gray, and we are excited to join a community of 3,500+ representing 150 industries across 74 countries on a quest to achieve positive social impact.
- We are the first Certified B Corporation® in San Antonio, Texas.
- We are one of 28 Certified B Corporation® businesses across Texas.
- We are one of two nonprofit and social sector consulting firms in Texas to become a Certified B Corporation®.
In the very early stages of our business, Burnam | Gray set our sights on becoming a Certified B Corporation®. What is that you ask? Certified B Corporations® are businesses across the world that have met the highest standards for socially responsible companies. It is a third party certification of for-profit businesses that assesses the overall positive impact of the company. It is a rigorous process that looks at an organization’s social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability, and it is reassessed every three years.
As a social sector and nonprofit consulting firm, we are dedicated to transforming communities and the organizations serving them. Community, giving, and producing positive measurable impact are at the very core of our business. This is WHO we are. It is who we have been all along. Getting certified as a B Corp™ formalizes our commitment to the greater good in how we operate - from who we hire, who we buy from, how we make decisions, and what we stand for.
We are proud to make a difference with the B Corp™ community. If you would like to join us in our efforts to support communities, the environment, and people, you can learn more about Certified B Corporations® here.